Wanna know what’s coming up on the blog? Sure you do, and I’m gonna tell you. Cuz I’m cool like that.
Next week, we have an INTERVIEW. From a Reject reader who has some exciting news to share. On September 12, S.R. Johannes (author of Untraceable and the upcoming Uncontrollable) will be joining us for an interview about indie vs self-publishing.
We have an agent contest coming up! :) Mark your calanders or phone or what have you, for Friday September 7th. We will begin accepting submissions at 9am and will be a little different from our previous contests. Some quick notes:
- We will take the first 30 entries.
- You must be a follower of the blog to enter.
- The entries WILL BE POSTED ON THE BLOG.
- Entries will be open to peer critique, and we (the Rejects) will be stopping by and offering thoughts. (You are not guaranteed a crit from a Reject).
- IF YOUR ENTRY IS ACCEPTED, you must critique at least 5 others.
- Our super awesome-sauce agent will be reading and selecting her favorite
- This is for FINISHED POLISHED manuscript
- You’ll need a tagline and the first 250 (ish) words.
So here’s how to format it
1ST 250 WORDS:
Simple enough, yeah? Genres are:
Posts will go live on the blog for critique on Monday the 10th. Questions? Ask in the comments! :)