It’s today! Which mean we have NEWS!
Okay, for the good news: We had fewer entries than we anticipated, so EVERYONE who entered is getting a crit! If you wanted a 5page crit, please send your pages to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your number in the subject line.
Now, after a ton of deliberation—seriously, good work you guys—we’ve narrowed the pool down to the top ten for Pam to peruse. And those ten are:
1) Arkasia—Stephanie Sauvinet
10). Violent Delights—Rachel S
34) That Succs—Larissa Hardesty
35) The Unleashing—Amanda Burckhard
45) Shut Up and Kill Me—Sarah Nelson
17) The Girl With Porcelain Wings—Tristina Wright
25) Silver Pool of Light—Kristen Wixted
29) Lovecraft—Karen Junker
8) A Legacy of Frost and Fire—Heather Davis
24) The Family Vygil—April Wall
Congrats, you guys! These will be going to Pam today and we will announce her winner sometime next week.
All other critiques will be sent out by next Friday.
You guys, thanks so much for joining us for this! I know there were some hiccups in the process (my fault) but hopefully we’ll smooth those out before our next contest. If you have any suggestions for us, please leave them in the comments! :)
AND! Next week we will concentrate on queries all week. There will be thoughts from us, and some really rough queries from our early days and logline pitch posts. It's gonna be fun! :)