Thursday, October 24, 2013

Stab In the Dark Results

Well our murderific agent contest has officially come to a close and I hope everyone had a bloody good time. Big thanks goes out to our agents for participating.
 
In case anyone was wondering, there was a lot of requests made. See below for who got Sliced, Stabbed, and Killed! Congrats to everyone!
 
 
Auzy
 
 
Name: Sonia Hartl     
Title: The Cry House
Genre: YA Gothic Romance
Slice
 
 
Name: Patrice Caldwell
Title: ALEX DE VEGA AND PANDORA’S BOX
Genre: MG Thriller
Slice
 
 
Name: Theresa Milstein
Title: SAVING DANGER
Gener: Upper Middle Grade Contemporary
Slice
 
 
Name:  Stacey Trombley
Title:  DARCY DARKLING AND THE FORGOTTEN CITY
Genre: MG urban fantasy
Stab  Slice
 
 
Name: Lisa Gail Green
Title: BENEATH
Genre: YA Sci-fi/thriller
Kill  Slice
 
 
Name: Annie Sullivan
Title: Goldilocks
Genre: YA Fantasy
Stab  Slice  Slice
 
Name: Carl Hackman
Title:  GERALD AND THE AMULET OF ZONRACH
Genre:  Upper MG, Humorous Fantasy.
Slice
 
Name: Rebecca Waddell
Title: Behind the Tangle Trees
Genre: Middle Grade Fantasy/Sci Fi
Slice
 
Name: Carol Ayer
Title: Haunted Ever After
Genre: Paranormal Cozy Mystery
Stab
 
Name: FishOutOfWater
Title: OBLIVIOUS
Genre: Adult Thriller/Detective Fiction
Slice
 
Name:  Katie Teller
Title: Dancing in the Athenian Rain
Genre: NA Romantic Time Travel
Stab
 
 
Name: Aidan Larson
Title: FRENCH FLAVORED LIFE
Genre: Women’s Fiction
Stab
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i would like to comment on Doctor Osemu Okpamen and his dealing with my need. I contacted him in desperation over my girlfriend of a year that broke up with me and went back to her EX-boyfriend. Consequently the break up has been devastating so much so that I've considered and still consider suicide as my only option to relieve the pain and agony in me. I felt heart broken and it affected me that i couldn't concentrate properly at my place of work for i very much loved her and need to get her back and my last chance was getting a love spell. I entered on the website http://doctorokpamenpowerfulspelltemple.webs.com and made contact with the Doctor for i read that he has a lot of positive feedback with his spells. I’m not disappointed because my lover came back to me within 24 hours after getting a love spell from the Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. We are happy couples now and if you need any kind of help, Email him on ( doctorokpamenspelltemple@hotmail.com or whats-app +2348135254384 ). Michael Snapp, +1 (305) 647-6660 USA.

    ReplyDelete